John Robert Kernodle Senior Center
1535 S. Mebane St. Burlington, NC 27215
The John Robert Kernodle Senior Center offers an array of activities for adults age 55 and over.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm; Evening activities beginning at 6 pm, Monday - Thursday.
- Most programs & activities require pre-registration due to limited space.
- View the March - April Newsletter and Calendar.
- Health and Fitness Classes: Tai Chi, Yoga, Tone Up!, Healthy Back and more! Learn more here.
- Tech Classes: Learn to be more proficient with computers, the internet, Facebook, smartphones and tablets. View the current newsletter for complete details.
- Winter 2022 Generation Chats: Active adults and middle/high school students can talk about different topics such as the value of a dollar, jobs, and other life events. This Zoom Call will be an opportunity for seniors in the Burlington area to chat with local Burlington Youth Council members. Members will share ideas for community service projects and chat with seniors about other topics. Register here.
- Activity Books: Paper activity books created by the BYC mailed right to every registered person's house! Books include activities such as word searches, crosswords, mazes, coloring sheets, recipes and more. As a special bonus, each member of the BYC incorporated something original into the book like a letter, poem, or piece of art. Register here.
- Tell us what you think! Please take our 2022 Kernodle Senior Center survey and let us know how we are doing! Take the survey now.