Maynard Aquatic Center
Burlington, NC 27215
Reservations are currently required for use of all City of Burlington Aquatic facilities. Schedules subject to change.
See below for activity reservation information. No cost to reserve - pay upon entry. See entry fees below.
During the summer season, the side panels enclosing the pool area are removed, and the pool converts to an outdoor facility with a roof to shield swimmers from the sun.
MAC Maintenance Update
The MAC will be closed 5/15-5/23 to remove the panels and set up for our summer season. We will move weekday operations to North Park Pool 5/17-5/21 with limited operations. Please note these changes in Omnify when making reservations for 5/17-5/21.
The weekends of 5/15 & 5/16 and 5/22 & 5/23 will operate under North Park Pool’s designated schedule.
MAYNARD AQUATIC CENTER RESERVATION MAP (THROUGH JUNE 4)
Lap Swim, Water Walk and Independent Deep-Water Exercise ( limited availabillity at some times)
Through June 4
Mon - Fri
Beginning June 7
Mon - Fri
Through May 29
Saturdays through 5/29
11:00-12:00 pm (Polliwog Bog only- max 4)
12:30- 1:30 pm
2:00- 3:00 pm
3:30- 4:30 pm
5:00- 6:00 pm
Frog Hollow & Polliwog Bog (max 7)
Gravity Gulch (max 7)
Reservations available for all-round pool fun. 16 spots available each session. Includes both shallow water play and diving board.
Beginning June 5
Mon - Sat
11:00 -12:30 pm
1:00 - 2:30 pm
3:00 - 4:30 pm
5:00 - 6:30 pm
- At least 1 adult (18+) per 3 children required. (1 adult per 2 children 5 yrs. and under)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Guards will meet you outside entrance to check supervision, swim attire and explain rules prior to entry.
- Ages 5 & under (and any child wearing safety vest) must have an adult with them in the water within arm's reach. Safety vests allowed in shallow water only.
- Swim diapers required for children not yet potty trained. No disposable/cloth diapers.
- No equipment available. May bring Coast Guard approved safety vest. No inflatables.
- No food or glass allowed. Bring water bottle – water fountains not available. No concessions.
- Must remain in the area reserved.
- Swim testing required of those in area where water is above shoulders when standing.
Shallow Water Rehab/Therapy Space
- Available M/W 9:45-10:45am and 6-7pm by reservation.
- Max of 3 people to assist if necessary to accomodate needs.
- Not for commercial use. Those affiliated with an organization/therapist will need to email Sam Miller prior to making a reservation.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever or any other symptom of illness.
- Patrons who arrive early must wait outside entrance.
- Participants 18 & over must sign a COVID-19 waiver before using the facility.
- Face masks required inside building. Maintain at least 6 ft distance from others.
- Arrive swim-ready (in swimsuit) and bring a personal water bottle and towel. Water fountain not available.
- Minimize time in locker rooms. Locker room showers and lockers are not available.
- Rinsing in the deck shower IS REQUIRED before entering pool.
- Exit the facility within 5 minutes of your session’s end to allow time for cleaning disinfecting and sanitizing between sessions.
- No equipment provided. May bring own exercise equip or Coast Guard approved safety vests. No inflatables.
- No spectators without reservation and entry fee.
- Exit facility within 5 minutes of your session's end to allow time for cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing between sessions.
General Reservation Information
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. 1 reservation per person per day.
- Pay upon arrival. Card payments rather than cash encouraged.
- Cancel i if unable to use reservation so others may reserve.
- After 15 minutes without check-in, “no-show” reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call us if you are running late (336.222.5043).
- Maynard Aquatic Center closes for thunder or lightning. No refunds/rainchecks for weather. Consider cancelling if severe weather is likely.
HOW TO RESERVE ONLINE:
- You will need an account in Omnify for each Burlington Aquatics facility you use:
- First time user: Go to https://cobaquatics.getomnify.com After selecting the desired reservation day, time, activity session, and clicking “Book”, you will be prompted to create a login. The drop-down arrow at top right can be used to switch facility to view and reserve sessions at North Park Pool or the Splash Park.
- Current User: Log in to Omnify as usual or follow above link and click the drop-down arrow (top left) to choose the facility where you wish to reserve. After clicking “Book” for your desired reservation session, you will be prompted to create a login for the new facility. (You can use the same email and login if desired.)
- Add all family members on the account who will be needing a reservation spot. Guests can also be listed here. *A reservation will be required for each attendee beginning June 5.
- To complete Reservation: Select Attendees. Read and Accept Waiver Information. Be sure to click "Confirm Booking". You should receive a confirmation email.
- To Cancel: Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner), select reservation that you wish to cancel, click "Details" and scroll to bottom. Click "Cancel Booking". You may also call 336.222.5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center).
|Resident & Non-Resident|
|Ages 2-15 & 55+||$3.50|
|3 Month Membership|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$20.00 Each|
|All Inclusive Annual Pass **All Ages**||$160.00|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$25.00 Each|
|Water Aerobics Punch Pass|
|Private Pool Parties (2 hours)|
|Public Pool Parties (2 hours)|
|Table Reservation (8 people)||$20.00||$25.00|
|Participant Entry (per person)||$3.00||$4.50|