Maynard Aquatic Center
Burlington, NC 27215
Facility Hours (By Reservation Only)
Mon - Fri
6:00 am - 10:45 am
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat (through 4/3)
12:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Sat (beginning 4/10)
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
During the summer season, the side panels enclosing the pool area are removed, and the pool converts to an outdoor facility with a roof to shield swimmers from the sun.
Lap Swim, Water Walk and Independent Deep-Water Exercise
Through June 6
Mon - Fri
Beginning June 7
Mon - Fri
4:45-5:45pm 6:00-7:00pm (limited)
Shallow Water Rehab/Therapy Space
- Available M/W 9:45-10:45am and 6-7pm by reservation.
- Max of 3 people to assist if necessary to accomodate needs.
- Not for commercial use. Those affiliated with an organization/therapist will need to email Sam Miller prior to making a reservation.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever or any other symptom of illness.
- Patrons who arrive early must wait outside entrance.
- Participants 18 & over must sign a COVID-19 waiver before using the facility.
- Face masks required at all times, except while in the water. Maintain at least 6 ft distance from others.
- Groups must enter all together and pay in one transaction.
- Arrive swim-ready (already in swimsuit) and bring a personal water bottle and towel. Water fountain not available.
- Minimize time in locker rooms. Locker room showers and lockers are not available.
- Rinsing in the deck shower IS REQUIRED before entering pool.
- Exit the facility within 5 minutes of your session’s end to allow time for cleaning disinfecting and sanitizing between sessions.
- No equipment provided. May bring own exercise equip or Coast Guard approved safety vests. No inflatables.
- Each lane has chair to hold personal items. Table provided for groups.
- No spectators unless part of a family group swim (group max applies) or the DOL lap lane reservation. Must pay entry fee and use chair provided.
General Reservation Information
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Individuals can reserve 1 spot per day. Groups are limited to 3 reservations per week (1 per weekend).
- Pay upon arrival. Card payments rather than cash encouraged.
- Please cancel in advance if unable to use reservation so others may reserve.
- After 15 minutes without check-in, “no-show” reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call us if you are running late (336.222.5043).
- Repeat “no shows” without prior cancellation will result in reservation restrictions.
- Maynard Aquatic Center closes for thunder or lightning. No refunds/rainchecks for weather. Consider cancelling if severe weather is likely.
HOW TO RESERVE ONLINE:
Create an account in Omnify: https://cobaquatics.getomnify.com
- Every patron will need to make his/her own account. Joint accounts are not available.
- Sessions are grouped together by days, times and activities. Make sure you are signing up for not only the time you would like to come but also the activity you plan to do.
- Be sure to click "Confirm Booking" after you’ve booked to save your spot!
- To Cancel: Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner of web page) and select reservation you wish to cancel. Click "Details" and scroll to bottom. Click "Cancel Booking". You may also call (336.222.5043).
Link to online reservations: https://cobaquatics.getomnify.com
|Resident & Non-Resident|
|Ages 2-15 & 55+||$3.50|
|3 Month Membership|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$20.00 Each|
|All Inclusive Annual Pass **All Ages**||$160.00|
|Additional Members - Same Household||$25.00 Each|
|Water Aerobics Punch Pass|
|Private Pool Parties (2 hours)|
|Public Pool Parties (2 hours)|
|Table Reservation (8 people)||$20.00||$25.00|
|Participant Entry (per person)||$3.00||$4.50|