North Park Pool
847 Sharpe Road
Burlington, NC 27217
(336) 222-5049 (North Park Pool) (336) 222-5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center)
Reservations are currently required for use of all City of Burlington Aquatic facilities. Schedules subject to change.
See below for activity reservation information. No cost to reserve - pay upon entry. See entry fees below.
Tuesday - Saturday only
Tuesday - Sunday
Reservation Rumble (up to 75 spots)
Lap Swim Lane (1)
July 3 & 4 Holiday Weekend
Bucket Bay-, Bucket Bay offers a sloped beach-like access and a maximum depth of 3 feet, with a variety of spray and splash features as well as a kiddie slide.
Reservation Rumble- Reservations available for all-round pool fun, including use of Bucket Bay and the Diving Board.
Water Walk- Traverse through water ranging from 3-5 ft deep.
Lap Swim- Each lane ranges in depth from 5-10.5 ft. Must be able to swim consecutive laps. One lane per person.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. Guards will meet you outside entrance to check supervision, swim attire and explain rules prior to entry.
- Children 15 yrs. & under must be accompanied in the facility by an Adult (18+). All must have a reservation.
- At least 1 adult (18+) per 3 children required. (1 adult per 2 children 5 yrs. and under)
- Ages 5 & under (and any child wearing safety vest) must have an adult with them in the water within arm's reach. Safety vests allowed in shallow water only.
- Proper swimsuit required. No street clothes (shorts, denim, undergarmets. No cotton.
- Swim diapers required for children not yet potty trained. Disposable/cloth diapers not allowed.
- May bring Coast Guard approved safety vest. No inflatables.
- Must shower before entering pool.
- Food and drinks in table area only. No glass allowed. Concessions not available.
- Swim testing required of those using area with water level above shoulders when standing. Testing conducted at the beginning of each session only.
- See all Pool Rules.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or any other symptom of illness.
- Patrons who arrive early must wait outside entrance.
- Participants 18 & over must sign a COVID-19 waiver before using the facility.
- Face coverings recommended for patrons that are not vaccinated. No face masks in the water.
- No spectators without reservation and entry fee.
- Exit the facility within 10 minutes of your session’s end.
General Reservation Information
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. One reservation per person per day.
- Cancel if unable to use reservation so others may reserve.
- After 15 minutes without check-in, “no-show” reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call if running late (336.222.5049).
- Facility closes for thunder or lightning. No refunds/rainchecks for weather. Consider cancelling if severe weather is likely.
- For information on scheduling a Public Party Rental at the North Park Pool, see https://www.burlingtonnc.gov/2092/Facility-Rentals
HOW TO RESERVE ONLINE:
- You will need an account in Omnify for each Burlington Aquatics facility you use:
- First time user: Go to https://northparkpool.getomnify.com After selecting the desired reservation day, time, activity session, and clicking “Book”, you will be prompted to create a login. The drop-down arrow at top right can be used to switch facility to view and reserve sessions at Maynard Aquatic Center or the Splash Park.
- Current User: Log in to Omnify as usual or follow above link and click the drop-down arrow (top left) to choose the facility where you wish to reserve. After clicking “Book” for your desired reservation session, you will be prompted to create a login for the new facility. (You can use the same email and login if desired.)
- Add all family members on the account who will be needing a reservation spot. Guests can also be listed here. *A reservation will be required for each attendee.
- To complete Reservation: Select Attendees. Read and Accept Waiver Information. Be sure to click "Confirm Booking". You should receive a confirmation email.
- To Cancel: Go to your profile (upper right-hand corner), select reservation that you wish to cancel, click "Details" and scroll to bottom. Click "Cancel Booking". You may also call 336.222.5049 (North Park Pool) or 336.222.5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center).
|Entry Fee||Resident Pool Pass||Non-Resident Pool Pass|