North Park Pool
Make A Splash 2019
Session 1: July 1- July 29
Registration: June 19- June 30
Session 2: August 5 - August 19
Registration: July 24 - August 4
How to register
These are free swim lessons! Please bring the following to North Park Pool: Child's birth certificate and a bill with your current address.
***beginning January 1, 2018 all patrons must pay to enter the maynard aquatic center and north park pool***
Burlington, NC 27217
North Park Pool is located adjacent to the Mayco Bigelow Community Center. At 180.000 gallons, it is the City's largest outdoor aquatics facility. It opens on Memorial Day weekend and closes on Labor Day. All summer long the community comes here to play, learn and swim.
Weekends for the 2019 season will begin on May 25.
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 - 6:00 pm
** The North Park Pool is only open on the weekends when ABSS Traditional is in session.**
|Ages 2-15yrs & 55+
|Memberships||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|Summer Pool Pass Ages 2-15yrs & 55+
|Summer Pool Pass Ages 16yrs - 54yrs
|Private Rental (2hrs Max w/50 or less participants)
- Swim suits are checked at check-in
- No basketball shorts or non-swimming trunks are allowed for boys and men
- No under garments are allowed including sport bras
- No cotton is allowed in the pool/Rash Guard shirts are approved as an alternative to t-shirts for sun protection
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers or rubber pants
- No smoking is allowed on the pool deck or by the entrances. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
- No gum, glass, alcohol, or tobacco products are allowed
- No running
- No pets
- Swim tests are required daily before swimming in the diving well. Wristbands are given to swimmers who successfully pass the swim test.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The adult is required to be with the children at all times.
- Patrons 18 years and older are required to show proof of age with an ID and are required to sign in.
- All bags are checked at check-in
DIVING BOARD RULES
- One person on the board at a time
- One bounce
- Only forward dives, jumps & flips-no back flips/dives
- You must wait until the person in front of you gets to the side of the pool before jumping off the board
BABY POOL RULES
- 6 and younger allowed with the supervision of an 18yr or older adult
- A gate attendant monitors admittance