North Park Pool
847 Sharpe Road
Burlington, NC 27217
(336) 222-5049 (North Park Pool)
(336) 222-5043 (Maynard Aquatic Center)
|Fees||2-15 yrs||16-54 yrs||55+ yrs|
|Entry Fee||$3 (under 2 Free!)||$5||$3|
|2022 Summer Pool Pass||$25 R/ $45 NR||$40 R/ $60 NR||$25 R/ $45 NR|
Full list of Aquatic Fees & Passes
Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday May 27 -Monday May 29
Sat/Sun only: June 3/4 & June 10/11
Mon - Sun: June 12 - Aug 13
Choose the Reservation Rumble Swim session that works best for you. Each session lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. We anticipate that all sessions will fill to capacity. Reservations highly recommended to guarantee a splash spot and can be made up to 7 days in advance! Drop-ins accommodated if space permits.
Reservations are highly recommended and can be made through our online CivicRec Catalog.
Typical Sessions (schedule subject to change - refer to Catalog for availability)
|12-1:30 pm||12-1:30 pm||12-1:30 pm|
|1:30-3 pm||1:30-3 pm|
|3-4:30 pm||3-4:30 pm||3-4:30 pm||3-4:30 pm||3-4:30 pm|
|4:30-6 pm||4:30-6 pm||4:30-6 pm||4:30-6 pm||4:30-6 pm|
* Teen Night: ages 13-15 can enter without adult
Reservation Rumble includes the following shallow and deep swim areas:
Bucket Bay: Sloping beach-type entry up to 3 feet deep, with a kiddie slide and a variety of interactive splash features.
Turtle Lagoon: Roped area with water depth 3-5 ft.
Dolphin Dive: Water depth 5 - 10.5 ft. and a 1-meter Diving Board. Users must pass the deep-water swim test to swim in water > 5 feet deep.
- Each person attending must be registered for a swim spot.
- If you wish to bring a friend to Reservation Rumble, an adult (18+) from that person's household will need to establish their own CivicRec account, make their own reservations, and sign associated waivers for those who will be attending from their household. DO NOT ADD ANYONE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD TO YOUR ACCOUNT!
- Children 15 yrs. and under must be accompanied in the facility by a responsible adult 18 years or older. Max 3 children per adult. If any child is 5 or under, the max is 2 children per adult.
- Proper swimsuits are required. No cotton! Swim diapers (not the regular kind!) are a must for those not potty-trained.
- To cancel a reservation, call 336.222.5043. After 15 minutes, "no-show" reservations will be internally cancelled and opened to others. Call the pool if running late.
View the Swim Reservation Schedule (**Schedules are subject to change.)
See Pool Rules for full list of supervision requirements and pool rules.
For information on party rentals, see Aquatic Facility Rentals. Facility rental requests can be made online through the CivicRec Catalog.
*All info subject to change.