From its humble beginnings in the 1980s to its current status as a leading supporter of junior tennis in and around the community, the Alamance Junior Tennis Foundation (AJTF) has grown into a well-respected charitable organization. Although members of the executive committee change over the years, the AJTF mission to promote and support the growth of the game to juniors in Alamance County remains the same.
Through its efforts, the foundation has been instrumental in accomplishing the following:
- Initiated and partially funded over $300,000 worth of new and renovated tennis facilities in the area
- Provided various tennis scholarships to local tennis camps
- Furnished over $40,000 to local high school tennis teams
- Offered free clinics to the Salvation Army Boys and Girls Clubs
- Offered free workshops to high school coaches and clinics to high school teams
- Held annual tennis banquet and tournament for high school and middle school players Coordinated and funded various programs including
- Fall and Spring middle school tennis program
- Summer Junior Tennis League
- Aces and Deuces Tennis Camp (beginner instructional camp)
Please know that your contributions are appreciated and will continue to be used for furthering the growth of junior tennis in Alamance County. For more information, please email AJTF President Jag Gowda.
Alamance Junior Tennis Foundation Scholarship
For information about the scholarship and how to apply view the links below. Return the completed application to Alamance Junior Tennis Foundation 200 Pinedale Elon NC 27244.
Alamance Junior Tennis Foundation Events