|Aquatic Facility Rental Fees|
|Group Size||Cty Resident||Non-Resident|
|Public Rentals (space shared)|
|MAC or NP Pool 2.5 hrs|
(Includes 3 tables)
|Additional tables (up to 3)||$25/table||$25/table|
|MAC or NP Pool 2 hrs||1-50 participants||$330||$510|
|Splash Park 1.5 hrs||1-100 participants||$200||$200|
Public Pool Parties
Private Pool Parties
Maynard Aquatic Center, North Park Pool, and the Splash Park can be rented for private parties outside of public operating hours.
Rental Reservation Request
Reservation requests must be made at least two weeks in advance. All rental reservations are first-come, first-serve.
- Apply using the online catalog (recommended) or submit the Public Party Use Application or Private Party Use Application via email or in-person to the front desk at Maynard Aquatic Center.
- Requests do not guarantee availability. Allow 3 days for a response. Reservation confirmations will be emailed.
- Rental fees must be paid online or in-person within 3 days of reservation confirmation or the reservation will be canceled.
- Review Aquatic Facility Rules and Regulations and Cancellation Policies.
- For questions, please call (336) 222-5043.
- Cancellations received at least 30 days before the reservation date will be fully refunded. Cancellations with 15-29 days' notice will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund within 14 days of reservation date.
- All facilities close for thunder and/or lightning and remain closed for 30 minutes after the last occurrence. In the event of facility shutdown by BRPD staff (weather, fecal, etc.) a refund of the rental fee will be issued as follows: 100% if unable to enter the pool, 50% for a rental less than 50% complete, no refund for rental more than 50% complete.
- Staffing is predetermined. No discount for group size smaller than designated.
- NOTE: Refunds not issued on-site. Refunds for rentals paid by credit card will be made back to the card within 3 business days. Allow 3-4 weeks for a refund check in the mail for rentals paid by check or cash.