Court Reserve is Burlington Tennis Center's online tool for court reservation and program registration. Court Reserve provides many benefits:
- Tennis community has FREE access to the Court Reserve platform using a computer or mobile device.
- Patrons can conveniently check the availability of courts while reserving their preferred days and times.
- Patrons can sign up for BTC clinics, mixers, events, player match-ups, and other programs online.
- The community can easily stay informed about BTC news, events and court closures.
- Enables BTC to collect court usage and program data which will be used when applying for grants to support potential facility and program upgrades.
- Empowers BTC to better serve and promote tennis within the community.
Please support the BTC by joining and using Court Reserve!
Create a Court Reserve Account
- Visit Court Reserve
- Click 'Create Account' in the upper left-hand corner and fill in the form and submit.
- If you are already a member at another club, click here to add BTC to your account.
- Once registered, remember to sign up family members/children to sign up for clinics using their names: https://intercom.help/courtreserve/en/articles/4185548-adding-family-members-to-a-family-account .
How to Reserve and Register
- To reserve a court or register for an event, visit Court Reserve and log in to your account.
- Click 'Book Court' or 'Events' and make your selections and save.
To use Court Reserve on your mobile device, download the app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
If you have any questions or issues signing up please email BTC Director Randy Scott or call the office at (336) 229-3155.